Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Winner Winner $50 Albion Fit Winner!!!


You can read all about my fitness journey how it started, how it has changed, and how I am still learning and growing each day HERE. Fitness is so important to me and so are my fitness clothes. I love to feel good in what I am working out in. This is why I love Albion fit. Their clothing fits amazing, you don't have to tug or pull anything it stays in place and sucks you in in all the right places, it is cute and it is so so comfortable. I love to share what I love. If I love it why not tell all my friends about it so they can enjoy it too and that is why I am always sharing my love for this company because I know you will love their clothing too.  Ok ok I know you are all dying to know who the winner is.

I was so excited to see all the entries come in and it ended up being such a fun giveaway to host. Thank you to Albion fit for having such amazing clothing and for sponsoring this giveaway for all you lovely readers. Between the blog and instagram there were 1090 entries and the winning entry is #153 Britney Paver Byrd!!!! Congratulations pretty mama I'm so exited for you. Enjoy, and I can't wait to see what you choose. Look for an email from me for more information. Thank you so much to everyone who entered and for all of your support. It really means the world to me, the blog wouldn't be without all of you, thank you.


 Now, I want to thank Crossfit Kimokeo for feeding my passion and drive each day. For pushing me beyond my limits, for teaching me and mostly for putting up with me. I cannot say enough good about this gym and its coaches. If you are in the Davis county area you have got to go in and check it out. They are the kindest people and make you feel so comfortable, welcome and fun. They are located in Kaysville, Utah. For more information check out their facebook page, or email me at wjwiki07@hotmail.com and I would love to help you out.


I also want to thank my adorable friend Jonie, Just Between friends, for the beautiful photos featuring my crossfit journey, Crossfit Kimokeo, and the amazing Albion Fit clothing. You are amazing at what you do, such a talented chica and I just love you thank you. We might just have to do this again!!!  

I would love to have you follow me on Instagram
@WHITNEYULRICH
to see all my fun pics, my real life, fitness, fashion ideas
and sneak peaks of what I've been working on

Thank you for your support, for reading and for following
It really means the world to me 
Make sure to check out my other social media sites and follow along
 {links below}

Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover