Thursday, January 3, 2013

Top 12 Posts of 2012


I thought it would be a cool round up of 2012 and start of the New Year by reflecting on the posts I have done throughout the last year and what posts were the most popular by views, comments, emails, and pins. So While I was looking through them I thought I would share. Now if you missed any of them or just want to do one of them here are the top 12 from the beginning of the year to the end. Click on the link to find the original post and tutorial.













Thank you so much for all of you who have supported, read and followed this blog throughout the year of 2012. I hope you will stick around and continue reading along. Every comment, read, email and pin gets me so excited. I am hoping and working toward 2013 bringing great opportunities and growth to this blog. Happy New Year. I have some exciting posts and things coming your way this year. So get pumped!

If you missed my 2012 Favorite things post you can check it out HERE! Its a fun one.

Lets get connected!
Twitter Subscribe Pinterest Facebook Etsy Shop Follow on Bloglovin Instagram Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover